The Broadway, West End and international sensation STOMP is back, and it’s better than ever! Following a sell-out visit in 2013, STOMP returns to Australia with its unstoppable energy and ‘pure stage magic’.
Eight performers use an array of ordinarily mundane objects, from which they create musical magic; an exhilarating soundtrack inspired by the commotion of everyday life. Everything from Zippo lighters, bin lids, and even the kitchen sink are used to hammer out an explosively feel-good rhythm enjoyed by audiences of all ages.
To celebrate the opening of the Melbourne season of STOMP, we’re giving away a double pass to the opening night 7pm performance on Tuesday the 1st of May, at Melbourne’s Comedy Theatre (240 Exhibition St). The double pass is valued at $179.80 and will need to be collected by the lucky winner at the Box Office on the day of the performance.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below (with contact details) with the answer to this following question:
What is the name of the Melbourne theatre where STOMP is playing?
- Competition closes on Thursday April 19 at 5pm AEST.
- The winner will be announced on Friday April 20, and the winner contacted. If the prize is not claimed by Monday April 23, a new winner will be chosen.
- To claim the prize, the winner must disclose their full name. These details will only be shared with the PR agency who will organise the winning tickets.
- To claim the prize, the winner must be able to attend the 7pm Opening Night performance of STOMP on Tuesday 1st of May, and be able to pick up the tickets from the theatre box office on the day of the performance.
- The prize includes two tickets (valued at $179.80) to STOMP on Tuesday, May 1st at the Comedy Theatre, Melbourne. Performance starts at 7pm. Any accommodation, food, travel or any other expenses required are not included in the prize win.
- Good luck!
For more information and tickets, please go to: www.stomptour.com.au