Established in 1976, Silvers Circus provides world class family entertainment and fun. Silvers Circus is a household name in Australia and after almost forty years on the road has evolved into one of the Top 10 Circuses of the World. Silvers maintains all the sparkle, glamour and death defying acts expected of Australia’s premier circus, dedicated to constant innovation and modernisation with extraordinary artists continually arriving from all parts of the world. Silvers circus presents a line up of stunning international artists, Las Vegas style illusions and captivating production techniques.
The 2 hour action packed show in the cooled/heated big top, featuring Ringmaster and Master of Illusion, Simon Tait includes:
- Wheel of Steel. Two young men with nerves of Steel, Dominik Gasser and Merwyn Garcia run, jump, skip and flip through a routine of sheer physical ordacity, just as the apparatus they challenge defies description. Its wheels osolate and revolve from group level to dizzying heights. This spectacle will leave you chewing your nails and squirming in your seats! The Wheel of Steel…. (for strong constitutions only!!)
- The Globe of Death. The world famous Phoenix Riders speed around inside a 3-1/2 meter diameter metal globe on motorbikes, missing each other by mere millimetres.
- Hoola Hoops. Up to 80 hoola hoops at once are managed while a balancing act is taking place upon a mobile mirror ball all at the same time
- Clowns. Expect the unexpected. These acts are guaranteed to tickle the funny bone
- The Roman Rings. A very unique act, which is performed with extreme strength and elegance. Little girls will be amazed by the beauty and grown men in awe of the control and physicality.
- Illusionist. Ringmaster Simon Tait has over 25 years’ experience in circus and will mesmerism the audience with his celebrated illusions and audience rapport.
- Juggling Monchito. Meet the comedic stylings of the juggling Monchito! Ariel Barralle is a second generation circus performer from South America. In his years he has performed in several disciplines including trampoline, juggling, aerial straps plus performing with his family the traditional Argentinian dance of the Gauchos.
- Unicycle. Agility, speed and precision is just some of what Yonas showcases here as he manoeuvres high above on unicycle after unicycle. Wheels are this mans thing and you will be surprised over and over again!
- Cloud Swing. Madeline Bisby is a highly skilled aerial artist born and based in Australia. She combines stunning artistry with compelling elegance and beauty as she pushes the limits, and heights, on her edgy Cloudswing.
and with many more world class acts, Silvers Circus is guaranteed to tap into the nostalgia we all hold for a unique circus experience.
To celebrate the Silvers Circus coming to Mornington, we’re giving away two family passes to the show’s opening performance on Wednesday the 3rd of January, at Bata Shoe Ground (1158 Nepean Highway). Tickets will need to be collected by the lucky winners at the Box Office on the day of the performance.
To Enter: Simply fill out the form below!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Competition closes on Friday December 29 at 5pm AEST.
- The winner will be announced on Saturday December 30, and the winner contacted. If the prize is not claimed by Monday January 1, a new winner will be chosen.
- To claim the prize, the winner must disclose their full name. These details will only be shared with the PR agency who will organise your winning tickets.
- To claim the prize, the winner must be able to attend the 8pm performance of Silvers Circus on Wednesday 3rd of January, and be able to pick up the tickets from the theatre box office on the day of the performance.
- The prize includes a family pass (two adults/two children) to Silvers Circus on Wednesday, January 3rd at the Bata Shoe Ground – 1158 Nepean Highway, Mornington. Performance starts at 8pm. Any accommodation, food, travel or any other expenses required are not included in the prize win.
- Good luck!
For more information and tickets, please go to: www.silverscircus.com.au