The Amazing Race Recap on S26E3
- Jackie can’t believe that after three short legs that she and Jeff are “already picking out each others underwear” Methinks that’s called love Jackie.
- And off to Phuket, Thailand we go! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Bergen and Kurt have already described themselves as being the same person. This episode we find out that they both like big strong men which neither of them are. Such a shame. Doesn’t everyone dream of sleeping with themselves? No? Bergen? Kurt? Bueller? Anybody?
- As someone who has slept overnight in an big empty airport (I was in Copenhagen, just FYI) I could vouch for it being creepy!
- Teams book flights getting in at 4.50pm, 9.10pm, 11.59pm and 9.35am. That’s a BIG difference in times!
- Hey, Tiger Airways! Good luck reaching your destination in time!
- That upsidedown house is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen! I want to visit one day!
- I’ve watched most if not every season and the ski/tree detour have got to be some of the more cooler challenges! I would LOVE to have a go at tree one day!
- Hayley tells Blair to listen to her. She got brains.
- Who doesn’t find the wipeouts funny?!
- Ooh so many pretty ladyboys! The all male crowd really seems to be enjoying themselves!
- I think the bad drag dancing has officially taken over from the wipeouts as being the comedy in this episode!
- Matt looks like he really enjoyed him! Tyler looks damn pretty!
- Whenever I hear Americans say “fanny-pack” I cringe. Australians would get it. It just sounds wrong … on oh so many levels!
- “Make the gays proud” hmm … I think they’d be more offended by the stereotype. You’re just lucky it’s a non-elimination leg!
- Mike and Rochelle hit the mat first. I like this couple.
- Matt proposes to Ashley on the mat – which is followed by Bergen and Kurt giving up their “date night” How lovely. Love is definitely in the air!
- Yay! for the travelocity roaming gnome for making an appearance! I love my roaming gnome. I have a mini one at my house. I loves him!